The Big Bike Ride 133 KM


Last weekend I took part in the charity Big Bike Ride event organised by The Butterfly Hospice Trust. I signed up for the 106 km option Boston to Lincoln and back 😱😱😱😱


My route must learn how to import the map 


My Riding Buddy Rick Dragged me along 


I was passing one of the check points on my way home and someone mentioned the magic word Carvery !!!! moth to a flame 😋😋😋


A well organised day 


Halfway at Lincoln Check Point 







Start at Boston FC Football Ground 


Start and Registration


Heading to the start point 


What a Cool machine!! my bike 


Old meets new the evolution of the bike 


Old Bike 


My Medal for taking part 



                 


The Course was estimated to 106 km however I had to ride to the start and home again


 

Chasing the Pack !!!

   

Your going the wrong way !!!

  

My Riding Buddy Rick we took it in turns to act as wind breaks !


Get a Bike and Get out ! 


Comments