Evenings out in Dundee Scotland


I recently had the opportunity to work in Scotland for a couple of days so I packed all the essentials see below! and headed north. Luckily the weather held out in the evenings allowing me to get out and about in the Dundee area with the high light of crossing the Tay Bridge.       




Well what else would I need 


Off loaded and ready to go. 


Dundee has very good cycle routes 


Heading South to the Tay Bridge 


Local Artwork Cycling friendly City 


Robert Falcon Scott's Ship Discovery polar explorer 


Robert Falcon Scott in full regalia: this was reproduced as a frontispiece for Scott's The Voyage of the Discovery (London 1905)

Robert Falcon Scott




Discovery in Dundee 


Discovery in Dundee 

Southern Coastal Route Dundee



Crossing the Tay Bridge Using the Bike and pedestrian Lift 


Crossing Tay Bridge and Dundee Coastal Route 

My Lodgings In Dundee 


Comments